No! We use special chemicals that thoroughly disinfect the units between hires. Using household detergents doesn’t comply with our environmental policies. However if a guest vomits in the toilet unit during your event and no attempt is made to clean it there could be a charge of £50 + VAT at time of collection.
This would depend on guest numbers and the duration of the event. It is best to discuss with us beforehand. We can provide a pump out and service if required but there is a charge for this.
Wrekin Conveniences is insured for Public & Employee Liability, however it is the Hirer’s responsibility to insure the unit(s) against loss or damage during the hire period. It is worth checking to see if you are covered by your household/event insurance policy. Alternatively, independent event insurance should be considered.
All of our toilet units are less than 4 years old and well maintained which makes them extremely reliable, but for peace of mind we provide an emergency 24 hour hotline for our customers to call us on if there are any problems during the event. We will always try and solve any problems initially over the phone (sometimes it might be simply a case of forgetting to turn on the power!), and if that fails then we will send out a technician to quickly and discreetly remedy the problem. You are not charged for this service, however if our technician is called out without due cause then a call-out charge may be payable.
Absolutely. This is a particularly good idea during the winter. As all marquees are different, we would advise your marquee company/event manager to contact us to run through your requirements.
You don’t need to worry about this. Waste disposal at the end of an event is included in all our prices and all waste is securely transported off site and disposed of at Waste Treatment Centres in accordance with current Environment Agency Operators legislation.
- All of our toilet units are self-contained and don’t require access to fresh water or mains sewers. We are also able to mains-connect some of our luxury trailer toilets.
- All mobile luxury trailer toilets require access to a dedicated 240v/13amp power supply via mains electricity or a 5kva generator. For the electricians amongst you, the luxury trailer units produce a max 12.8amp draw.
Please ensure you are happy with the final location of the unit(s) during delivery, as for health and safety reasons our equipment cannot be moved unless under the supervision of a Wrekin Conveniences employee.
We will always try our best to position the toilet unit(s) wherever you would like them to go, but there are some guidelines that you should consider in advance of delivery:
- The single most important consideration is to ensure you have adequate space for a 4×4 Landrover Discovery with trailer to deliver the unit(s). As a rough guide, please allow 9ft width and 12ft height clearance at the site location. You will find the dimensions for each type of unit on the product pages of this website. Additional space needs to be allowed for manoeuvring, turning and getting in to trailer unit(s).
- Equipment should be placed on flat, firm ground (ideally gravel, tarmac, concrete or hard-standing), but can also be on grass as long as it’s not too wet!). We don’t want to damage lawns or driveways when man-handling units into their final position, so it’s always worth having a ‘Plan B’ for where to site the units as unfortunately we cannot be liable for any accidental damage caused on site.
- Please note that a 1 hour maximum time slot is allocated for delivery and collection and if our drivers are delayed whilst on site, then you will unfortunately be charged for additional time spent on site. This also has a knock-on effect on all our other customers so your co-operation and understanding are greatly appreciated.
- We will call you on the Tuesday before your event to confirm the delivery date and time slot with you.
- For a weekend event we usually deliver on a Thursday/Friday and collect on the Sunday/Monday/Tuesday afterwards. Evening and weekend transport options are available at extra cost. Please contact us for prices.
- If your event is less than two weeks away, the full balance needs to be paid in advance of delivery (unless we have agreed otherwise).
- If your event is more than two weeks away, we require a deposit to secure your booking. We will then send you an invoice prior to your event which needs to be settled in full 7 days prior to delivery.
- Deposits and invoices can be paid by online via BACS or cheque.
- Please note that if your event is cancelled within 30 days of the hire start date, then we are unable to refund your deposit.
- This will depend on the number of guests attending and the duration of your event.
- Please email or call us and we will be happy to talk through and advise on your specific requirements.
- Delivery & collection based on weekdays during working hours.
- Set-up & full on-site testing of units in situ at the event.
- All consumables – our toilet units are fully stocked with toilet tissue, luxury hand soaps and hand towels.
- 24 hour customer telephone hotline, should you need to contact us urgently.
- VAT is not included in the price quoted, unless specifically stated and is subject to the standard VAT rate on the date of the event – not at the time of booking.